Prime Minister Boris Johnson has set out plans for the top of lockdown in England, and a return to a harder three-tier system of restrictions.
Spectator sports activities will be capable of welcome again followers to stadiums as soon as extra, and a few pubs will have the ability to keep open till 23:00 GMT.
What is going to England's new lockdown guidelines be?
The current lockdown will finish simply after midnight on Wednesday 2 December. After that, the next will apply to all areas:
- Outlets, gyms and private care providers will all reopen
- Collective worship, weddings and outside sports activities will resume
- Individuals will not be restricted to seeing one different individual outside
- The rule of six will apply in outside public areas
- Non-essential overseas journey allowed, topic to quarantine rules
There will probably be totally different guidelines for pubs and spectator sports activities within the totally different tiers.
- In tier one, they'll be capable of open till 23:00 GMT, with final orders at 22:00
- In tier two, they will solely open in the event that they serve substantial meals. Alcohol might be served with that meal
- In tier three, hospitality venues should shut aside from supply and takeaway
Spectator sports activities:
- Can resume in tier one with a most crowd of 50% of stadium capability or four,000 spectators, whichever is smaller
- Can resume in tier two with 50% of capability or 2,000 spectators, whichever is smaller
- Can't resume in tier three
The federal government will announce on 26 November which areas are by which tiers. This might be formally reviewed each 14 days.
Extra particulars of the plan are here.
Are there another modifications to the three-tier system?
As earlier than, you possibly can solely meet individuals from different households in a gaggle of as much as six. Guidelines about the place you are able to do so apply.
Solely these in tier one areas will have the ability to meet individuals they do not reside with indoors.
Individuals in tier two cannot socialise with different households indoors. These in tier three cannot combine with different households indoors, or in personal and pub gardens.
There are exceptions for childcare and help bubbles.
Individuals are suggested to not journey to and from tier three areas.
What are England's present lockdown guidelines?
- It is best to keep at house - apart from important causes akin to work or healthcare - and never socialise with associates indoors or in personal gardens.
- You possibly can meet one individual from outdoors your family in an outside public area
Going to work or faculty
- Faculties, nurseries, schools and universities stay open
- Childminders and nannies can present childcare, together with in individuals's houses
- Workplaces can keep open if individuals can't earn a living from home
- You possibly can take limitless train outdoor together with your family, help bubble, or with one different individual
- Outside playgrounds stay open however leisure however most different amenities are closed
- Elite sport can proceed, however not grassroots group sports activities
Outlets, pubs and different venues
- Pubs and eating places should shut (takeaways/deliveries can proceed)
- Non-essential outlets should shut (click-and-collect/deliveries can proceed), together with private care providers, together with hairdressers
- Supermarkets, meals outlets, off-licences, petrol stations and pharmacies can stay open, together with a couple of different outlets resembling backyard centres and bike outlets
- Medical providers can proceed, together with dentist and optician appointments
Worship, weddings and funerals
- Weddings and civil partnership ceremonies are usually not allowed, aside from in distinctive circumstances
- Solely 30 individuals can attend a funeral., and linked ceremonial occasions also can proceed with as much as 15 individuals
- Locations of worship will in any other case solely be open to permit particular person prayer or providers to be broadcast congregations
What are Northern Eire's present guidelines?
Nevertheless, another restrictions might be eased till then.
- Shut-contact providers can reopen by appointment
- Unlicensed hospitality premises, similar to cafes and occasional outlets should shut by 20:00
- Pubs, bars and eating places are shut, apart from takeaways and deliveries, which should cease by 23:00.
- You'll be able to type a help bubble of any measurement with one different family
- You possibly can't keep in a single day in another person's residence, until you bubble with them
- No indoor or contact sport is allowed until at elite degree - gyms are open for particular person train solely
- No occasions of greater than 15 individuals are allowed, aside from sure sporting occasions
- Wedding ceremony ceremonies are restricted to 25 individuals, with no receptions
- Funerals are restricted to 25 individuals, with no wakes earlier than or after
From Friday 27 November:
- Households can't combine indoors in personal houses, apart from exemptions together with bubbles and childcare
- Non-essential outlets should shut
- Cafes and occasional outlets should shut once more for 2 weeks, apart from takeaway
- All sports activities and leisure amenities should shut
- All locations of worship should shut apart from weddings and funerals (restricted to 25 individuals), or to broadcast an act of worship
- Faculties stay open
How does Scotland's new five-tier system work?
The areas are: Metropolis of Glasgow, Renfrewshire, East Renfrewshire, East Dunbartonshire, West Dunbartonshire, North Lanarkshire, South Lanarkshire, East Ayrshire, South Ayrshire, Stirling and West Lothian.
First Minister Nicola Sturgeon informed MSPs the extent 4 measures can be lifted on Friday 11 December.
East Lothian and Midlothian will transfer down from degree three to degree two on Tuesday 24 November.
- Degree zero - Close to regular life
- Degree one - In Orkney, Shetland and the Western Isles, as much as six individuals from two households can meet inside their houses. This isn't allowed in Highlands or Moray. Individuals dwelling in all degree one areas can meet as much as seven different individuals outdoor, from a most of three households
- Degree two - No gatherings inside individuals's houses, however as much as six individuals from two households can meet outside or at a pub or restaurant. Most hospitality venues can open. Alcohol might be served indoors with a meal till 20:00 and outdoor till 22:30
- Degree three - No indoor gatherings at house. Pubs and eating places can open till 18:00 however alcohol can't be served. Leisure and leisure venues are closed. Non-essential journey in or out of the world suggested towards
- Degree 4 - Non-essential outlets, pubs and eating places, and gymnasiums shut
Faculties keep open in all ranges.
Individuals dwelling in degree three or degree 4 should not journey outdoors their very own council space, apart from sure important functions. These dwelling elsewhere in Scotland should not journey to degree three or degree 4 areas, aside from restricted distinctive circumstances.
There should even be no non-essential journey between Scotland the remainder of the UK.
What are the principles in Wales?
Lockdown restrictions in Wales have been eased on 9 November.
The present guidelines say:
- Two households can form a bubble and can have the ability to meet in their very own houses
- As much as 15 individuals can meet for organised actions indoors, rising to 30 outside
- All companies required to shut through the lockdown can reopen
- Journey all through Wales is permitted, however individuals can solely go to England for important functions, similar to work
Individuals who you do not stay with nonetheless can't come into your house socially, until you're in an prolonged family (bubble) with them. Tradespeople can enter your own home to hold out work.
Do you meet different individuals for train? Have you ever been out strolling through the November lockdown? You'll be able to share your experiences by emailing email@example.com.
Please embrace a contact quantity in case you are prepared to talk to a BBC journalist. You can even get in contact within the following methods: